Click HERE or go to poweronchicago.org to find 5 incredible toolkits we designed to support youth practioners as they begin or continue their antiracist journey:
- Becoming Culturally Responsive: It's a Way of Being
- Racial Justice: Intersecting Race and Youth Power
- Allyship: Show Up, Stand Up, Act Up
- Being Cautious of Cultural Appropriation
- Leading Youth Work with Authenticity
We highly recommend reaching out to us for coaching and other supports as you engage in this material. Thank you!
Click: Community Resource Website then Resources